Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Oct 28, 2017

Christmas Creatures for Allsorts 439

Hello everyone, time already for a new challenge at Allsorts. This week Tracy M. is hosting and she would like to see "Christmas Creatures". Simply include an animal or animals (or other creatures) in a Christmas surrounding to play along with us this week. We have a fantastic prize again this week, so hope you'll find some time to join in! This week our prize comes from Tattered Lace.


For my card today I dug deep into my stamp closet and found the almost ancient Stampin Up stamp set called "Over the River". Although this set is no longer available through a demonstrator, it can still be found on Ebay or maybe Etsy. The sentiment is part of the set. 

I heat embossed both the sentiment and image and Zig Clean Color brush markers were used for coloring. It's hard to tell, but I did use a Wink of Stella clear glitter brush on the snowy parts of the image. A pine bough stamp by Just for Fun Rubber Stamps was used behind the sentiment to add a little color on the top portion of the card. Designer paper is also by Stampin up and a few years old as well. 


Thanks so much for visiting!!
 I hope you have a fun-filled weekend! The colder part of fall has arrived here in my area, it's supposed to snow just north of us, and I hope it stays there!

9 comments:

brenda said...

This can't help but make you smile Ellie, it's a lovely image and such a cheery sentiment.

B x

Mervi said...

So lovely and sweet card.
Snowy greetings;-))m

Wendy L said...

A really sweet card Ellie, xxx

Marilyn said...

Adorable card!! Cute image!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING those bears!!!!!!!!

Kathleen said...

Super image, great sentiment and a really lovely background, perfect card.

Kath x

Tracy said...

Hi Ellie,
This is perfect for my theme and so cute.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

kiwimeskreations said...

Ellie this is gorgeous - love the scene you have created!
Blessings
Maxine

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! Such a sweet image. I really need to get my act together and figure out what I'm doing for Christmas Cards this year.